There are several Willed Body donation programs in Missouri. Each willed body donation program differs slightly. It is best to call and prearrange any gifts of body donation to science, research or education. Questions to ask when choosing a facility and a list of facilities are listed.
- How is donated tissue used?
- Who must pay the transportation costs?
- Is organ donation allowed with body donation?
- Is there an option to receive cremated remains?
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
1750 Independence Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64106-1453
Packet: Gift of Body Donation Packet Gift of Body Donation Packet for Next of Kin
- Kansas University School of Medicine
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology
Mail Stop 3038
3901 Rainbow Boulevard
Kansas City, KS 66160
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
A.T. Still University
800 W. Jefferson Street
Kirksville, MO 63501
Forms: Gift of Body Donation Forms
- Logan College of Chiropractic
1851 Schoettler Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
- Saint Louis University
Center for Anatomical Science and Education
1402 S. Grand Boulevard, Room M 306
St. Louis, MO 63104
- University of Missouri School of Medicine
Gift of Body Program
Department of Pathology and Anatomical Sciences
M263 Medical Science Building
One Hospital Drive
Columbia, MO 65212
Packet: Gift of Body Donation Packet
- Washington University School of Medicine
Department of Neuroscience
660 S. Euclid Avenue, Campus Box 8108
St. Louis, MO 63110